@taylorswift: Meredith, move your ears. #NBAAllStars #CatTricks #MVP
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
just eat your damn chocolate
There is another possibility, you know? You don’t get your bodies back. And you don’t save everyone. That could certainly happen.
Jack Frost has never met anyone like him before. At least, not when it came to powers. So when he meets Elsa, ‘hes quick to befriend her —- but he isn’t the only one. Pitch Black has seen what powers like Jack’s can do when mixed with his own and he will stop at nothing to get them.
Instead of showing himself, he sticks to the shadows, whispering doubts into Elsa’s ear, weakening her courage through the years. After not having visited Elsa in quite a while, Jack returns to find that the King and Queen have died and Elsa is slowly losing control. Jack tries to offer help, but she shoots him down, causing him to leave the castle. Pitch finally reveals himself, showing Elsa her fear of hurting Anna, and he convinces her to give in and join him.
When Jack finds out, he calls in the reinforcement of the Guardians, meanwhile, he and Anna try to bring Elsa back to her senses, only to find that she thinks she’s too far gone. With the power of love, Anna is able to bring her sister back and she helps the Guardians send Pitch away once again.